The original SpaLena sheets as previously seen in Costco. SpaLena microfiber linens fit all of the thicker pillow top mattresses up to 18” depth.
- From the dryer to the bed, wrinkle-free
- Stain resistant
- Breathable & hypoallergenic
- Quick drying time
- Become softer and softer over time
- Durable enough to withstand frequent washes
- Fitted sheet elastic is of commercial grade for strong fit around mattress
You may return an item for refund or replacement within 30 days of the shipment date, provided that the item has not been used. Used or opened bed sheet sets are exchangeable up to 90 days. Please see return policy for detailed information.
Extra pillowcase sets are available for purchase in Standard, Queen and King sizes.
Yes, we offer Twin and Twin XL sheet sets in white, cream, sage green, chocolate and soft grey.
Yes, SpaLena sheets and other performance fabrics are woven in such a way to allow air to move freely through it.
A fabric that provides functional qualities to the consumer; such as moisture management, antimicrobial, and thermoregulation.
This too is a microfiber; insuring durability and is non-allergenic.
Silks and engineered fabrics do not use thread count as a measure. Thread count is a tool developed by the cotton industry to help consumers evaluate sheets. Linen industry leaders, government agencies and retailers are recommending abandoning thread count and instead suggesting we should judge sheets by how they feel.
Microfiber's durability and stain resistance ensures the appearance of your sheets will hold up just as long as their soft texture. The convenience of SpaLena's simple care instructions will allow you to save time while maintaining a beautiful, inviting, irresistible bed.
The sheets are pre-treated to release stains, however, if there is a stubborn stain then we recommend Tide Stain Booster, Oxyclean, or Zout. The best detergents for our sheets are Tide, Gain, or All.
Our fabric is woven and sewn by a small family run business in China.
No, Poly-microfiber is the fabric of choice for athletic teams and outdoor wear companies, such as Patagonia.
Microfiber was created with convenience in mind, including stain removal. Additionally, SpaLena sheets contain a Dupont stain release treatment that helps remove unwanted spots and spills, thereby lengthening the life of SpaLena sheets and ensuring they hold up wash after wash.
- Pre-treat stains – Shout, Zout, Tide stain products are all good options – follow instructions on the package for treatment times
- Only wash linens with same product – never mix with towels
- Use commercial grade laundry detergent – Tide, All, etc.
- Do not use Purex all-in-one sheets. These have been known to discolor and/or leave product residue
- Liquid softener is acceptable – use sparingly
- Wash on Permanent Press cycle using hot water and cool or cold water rinse
- Use slow spin cycle if available
- Non-chlorine bleach may be used. Use of chlorine bleach is harmful to the fabric and will void any product warranties or guarantees
- Set dryer on permanent press cycle, medium heat with cool down cycle – do not dry on high heat
- Dryer sheets can help control static (only if you do not use liquid softener)
- Remove promptly and fold
Small amounts of lint are normal for microfiber fabrics- due to the brushing process during manufacturing. However an excess of lint is not normal, please contact us for additional support.